Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Little Bit About Me

About Me...

Assalamualaikum....
firstly i want to thanks to you all who visited to my blog. welcome to my simple blog. My name is Amer Khairi bin Kamaruddin. I'm from Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia. I'm studied at Northern University of Malaysia (UUM). UUM is located at Sintok, Kedah, Malaysia. This year is my third year of my study at UUM. I have 9 sibling include me. I have 4 brother, 1 young brothers and 3 sister. My parents work as farmer. Before i came to the UUM, my primary school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Geting 2 or today is called Sekolah Kebangsaan Neting. My secondary school is Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Geting (SMKG). After SPM exam, i continued my study at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tumpat (SMKT) in form 6.

I have a few of hobby such as playing video game, discovery internet, fishing, broadcasting, playing badminton and vacation. When i has a spare time, i will playing video game. I like playing Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare, Pro Evolution Soccer, Need For Speed and many more. If i not playing video game, i and my fried go to fishing or playing badminton. Fishing is so fun. Its test of our patience. when we get a fish, we will feel satisfied.

Actually, this blog is my assignment that i have to do. i don't know to write about what because this blog must be submit on 22/11/2012. i hope my lecture can give me a good mark for this blog..hehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment